Increasingly organizations are growing their investment with IT licenses and equipment leasing services that are amortized on their specific financial reports. IT cost transparency can become extremely complex as organizations purchase licenses and IT equipment at different times, for different amounts, and with different terms.
iPuzzlebiz will consult with you to determine your IT cost transparency requirements and to configure solutions that are specifically tailored for your challenges - ideal for companies and organizations with more than $20 million of enterprise spending on all key areas of IT portfolio per year - including key industry, infrastructure, applications and outsourcing measures.
iPuzzlebiz helps put the pieces of the IT financial puzzle together. For example, having a process for identifying IT services consumed based on the product list provides visibility into total cost of ownership of services and applications.
At iPuzzlebiz, we help you to utilize the IT financial management tools and processes to empower your business with ready access to IT cost transparency information such as cost, quality and value of IT applications and services.
Ideal for companies and organizations with more than $20 million of enterprise spending on all key areas of IT portfolio per year
- Including key industry, infrastructure, applications and outsourcing measures for CIOs, CFO's of IT and IT professionals, infrastructure and IT cost transparency in applications
We've expanded our IT line of business consulting to include technology business management strategy so that every CIO, CFO or V.P of finance IT can apply to be a part of this business conversation, as well as a place to get involve with the Cost Transparency, IT Benchmarking, Business Insights, Bill of IT and IT Planning SaaS applications designed to manage IT like a true business function.
We help to enhance the ability of CIOs and CFOs of IT to gain visibility to internal IT costs, reduce and optimize costs & consult with them how to provide a meaningful bill of IT to their business users.
Aging IT Equipment, Shrinking Operational and Capital Dollars - How Do You Reconcile the Need?
It’s Not Only Your Lease That Could Matter (and how to make sure that it is) iPuzzlebiz will consult with you to determine your IT cost transparency requirements and to configure solutions that are specifically tailored for your challenges.
As many of the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) departments continue to age, the hardware are reaching thresholds where major repairs or replacements are needed. CIOs, asset managers and V.Ps of finance IT are facing the complex puzzle of how to balance their ICT capital expenditures and operating costs.
Getting a firm grasp of your mounting deferred IT maintenance, understanding regulatory changes, and managing health and safety risks are primary concerns impacting IT capital budgets. Notwithstanding, adopting new hardware equipment and meeting comfort expectations of clients add to the complexity of the problem. IT cost transparency solutions will provide data that helps you examine these challenges and offer some practical strategies to weather the economic storm and manage your risk.
Benjamin Franklin once warned, "By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail." So how does one best prepare for the future? When it comes to money matters, one way is by working with a knowledgeable financial consultant.
- How your organization can lower its IT costs
- How to ensure you get the best value for your IT expenditures
- How your organization can make better decisions about how to use technology
- How you can react more quickly and effectively to opportunities in the market
- How to deliver enhanced financial governance
Developing the detailed level "IT Cost Transparency" view will cover the end-to-end service delivery chain – spanning applications, physical and virtual servers, middleware, storage, networks and other IT components. Then, by understanding the complete cost structure, businesses can look for areas of cost management, cost avoidance or cost containment.
Examples of how customers are currently using the TBM pre-packaged best practices and solutions for their most important initiatives include:
- Cloud Business Management regardless of your model (e.g., public, private, hybrid)
- Application Rationalization to determine the investment, replacement or retirement of applications
- Data Center Consolidation to gain deep visibility of the total cost of a data center
- Desktop TCO Optimization for all the client computing units and the key cost drivers*
- Storage Optimization to balance storage utilization, demand, and cost
* Client computing (desktops, laptops, mobile devices and client applications collectively known as EUC) can be one of the hardest areas of IT to control.