- A clear mission statement / vision
- Smart goals and staging posts
- A scientific project management basis
- The project management bottom lines
- Innovation - not trade off
- Decisions will be relevant to the core business
- Top level buy‑in and outsourcing
- Ownership by business units
- Trigger for innovation
- Integral to corporate reporting
- Products - processes - people and materials
- Open to audit
- Open to challenge
- Sector leadership
- Service oriented architecture
- Supply chain
- Influence influencing customers and the value chain
- Changing the business environment
- Making it real
- Stakeholder engagement
Sustainability Assessment (SA) is a complex appraisal method. It is conducted for supporting decision-making and policy in a broad environmental, economic and social context, and transcends a purely technical/scientific evaluation.
Nov 1, 2017
Hallmarks of sustainability
- Ali Vosoughrad
- Principal at iPuzzlebiz. In order to build a better sustainable development outlook away from overreactions & overdone fears from downside mega city cycle risks, positive aspects in outstanding conditions of small city, town & village science or technology parks should be taken into account
All information provided in good faith.
The selection of topics in this blog and the level of presentation are oriented toward making this material accessible to a wide variety of readers and toward providing a basis for further study in this subject area. You acknowledge, represent & agree that any political use of the slogans is entirely at your own risk. I have no duty or obligation to customize the pre-screen content for your special political needs and do not review the green party political postings for accuracy or compliance with applicable laws in different countries.
The blog is operated using a “hands off” policy for content, although I may remove content that violates some rules. I will not be liable for any political errors or omissions in any postings or for any loss or damages incurred as a result of the use of any information contained in the blog. Thank You for Helping Save the Environment!