Agile Development Principles. Agile principles focus on the following: Improve visibility, customer satisfaction, speed of delivery and delivery of value to customer, Improve project flexibility / responsiveness to change and reduce risk.
Early and continuous delivery of useable deliverables and accept changing requirements, Usable deliverables measure progress, short delivery cycles and simplicity in all aspects, Sound, flexible architecture / design is essential.
- Content * (ECONOMICS, ECOLOGY, POLITICS and CULTURE) is more important than representation
- Work with Animal's Instincts (Ice breaker marketing strategy to save the environment, Cross-eyed animals, Sounds grimly mesmerizing sounds like a melody)
- Open and Honest Communication (Business people involved daily with project team)
- Work with People's Instincts (Team Characteristics - Motivated, trusted experienced team members)
- Self organizing teams
- Continuous improvement of process (learning)
- Promote sustainable development