Principles of "systems theory" and agile Eco-efficiency modeling
The goal of systems theory is to establish unifying principles which are applicable to all types of organizations, including biological, behavioral, and social systems. The fact that systems theory is ready to consider, as reasonable subjects of scientific study, such things as large ecological systems, urban development, and the national economy, has given it a certain beguiling appeal to consider agile Eco-efficiency modeling.
- The meaning of model validity (cost, value and the ratio of the value model curves*)
- Assume simplicity and model simplification
- Embrace change and enabling the next effort is your secondary goal
- Incremental change and maximize stakeholder investment
- Model with the purpose of reduction in ecological impacts
- Multiple models, quality work, rapid feedback and sustainability is your primary goal ...